We’re used to January being a time of transitions in Primary! Nursery children become Sunbeams, each age moves up a class, new teachers, new themes and songs . . . it’s a lot to prepare for! But you’ve got what it takes — tools to give you ideas, and the Spirit to guide you to what YOUR children need.
Here’s our readers’ favorite posts for transitioning smoothly and with love:
- Saying December Goodbyes
- Nursery to Sunbeams Transitions
- Orienting Children and Parents: Finding Their Way in a New Year or a New Ward
- January 1st: A New Year, A New Class
And if the transition to the 2-hour schedule has you flummoxed, check out:
- Preparing for January 2019: what does it mean for Primary? and
- What about children without gospel instruction in the home?
Happy new year – a little early!