- Primary’s #1 ongoing challenge – staffing!
- New presidency? See Quick Start Kit for New Primary Presidencies
- Preparing for a training meeting? Try “Lovable Rascals” – a skit for Primary training meetings about dealing with behavior challenges and Discover the Primary leadership training videos!
CHILDREN’S BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT:
- Consistent classroom rules help children learn and feel the Spirit. See Mastering Classroom Rules: Repetition without Boredom
- Recipe for Success: Dealing with Distractions
- The scriptures are your best boredom-buster! See Scriptures in Primary: Raising the Bar and Addressing the Boredom Challenge
- How can we help children be empathetic, loving and kind when the behavior of a child with special needs frightens them? See Helping children accept others with special needs
God bless the faithful Primary leaders who work so hard to lead God’s children back to Him.